I am over 24 years old this year.
Looking back at those blog entries that I posted in the past, reminds me of a lot a lot of memories. I am getting oh so nostalgic when I read through all these blog entries again. At the same time, I keep reminiscing about the past as I read all those entries that I posted.
It has been a year full of tribulations.
Definitely, I've grown up a lot, wiser and mature in thinking as compared to the past. I tried my best to share my life with someone who I thought was worth to get it a try. Sadly, things just don't work out between us.
And I blame myself for causing all the unhappiness.
So right now, I am in a reflecion mode and totally focus in building up my career and treasure friends who have stayed with me all these while.
I love you, people! You're the best!
PS: Need tons of lucky clover for the final interview tomorrow!
凌晨12:33