it's over...
All I can say is, I met the wrong guy...
I've done everthing I can to salvage the relationship...
But relationship is for two person... It would not work no matter how much efforts I have put in without your efforts too...
Since this is the decision that you've made... that led us to where we are now, I've got nothing much to say anymore...
It's painful to hate someone... So I will not hate you cuz it does not do me any good...
I thank you, for making me a stronger person than the past...
I hope you will not regret, because I will not regret for leaving you...and also will not regret leaving the shitty half-hanging torment that you've put me through...
and one last thing, thank you for making me realise 'how much' you've love me from your actions and not to trust guys who only know how to say but not do in future...
That's the end of you in my life...
My one better day will come some day...
凌晨2:44