It's bunny and Tina's shopping day~
Wake up early morning today and went to do some grocery shopping in Sheng Siong.
At the same time, make honey lemon drink for boy boy. Hahaha.. the recipe was research back from website yesterday. However, I think the honey lemon is more or lemon instead of honey cuz I squashed the juice into the drink which supposed to only put some lemon slices in it.:p
Well.. It is still drinkable oky?
Hope the honey lemon drink can help boy boy to replenish his vitamin c which he seriously need it due to long term lack of sleep. :D
But, boy boy, next time de honey lemon will taste more sweeter I promised oky? ^-^v
Bunny and I shopped till we drop today! hahaha... she bought a pair of jean which i commented look quite nice on her, but she doesn't need it much... and there goes $39.30~ x_x
I bought a pair of jean n a pair of heels~
Not so excited about the jean but that heels is different!!!


It is white like the picture and it is extremely comfortable~
heeeheee...
Just now on the phone with boy boy...
He is so tired. Drained I can see...
I know he want to accompany me, but, he is so tired till can fall asleep very easily anytime anywhere.
I just want you to be happy and healthy always.
So, PLease pleasee pleaseeeee.. take good care of yourself oky???
Back to normal blogging...
I've took a pic of my nail colours collection....
Ta Dahhh~

Well.. I think it's not that much as compared to some real addict outside the world.
hahhaha...
I LOVE Skin Food~ Their nail colours so nice and good to use, bottles are cute too...

These two above are given by my boy boy lo... Tsk Tsk Tsk, can't pamper me like this, I will become greedy de hor... I have a weakness for nail colours n shoes!
Wat to do? Women oh~ Women!
It's funny when both of us like meeting each other almost everyday but never taken any photos together after we are attached. -_-"
Suddenly, I can't help thinking...
I have big issues about insecurity. But at the same time, I don't want to pressure the other partner. It's like, I want to catch something, but I don't want to do it with force and pressure. It's so contradicting....
I love you but I don't want to hurt you. Love somehow will bring hurts along.
If you love that someone so special, one day or somehow, you will hurt that someone with the love you give. Because this is Love.
Love, also comes in another form. Which is call Unconditional.
For so long, I've thought, I will never ever give out unconditional love anymore. Becuz its just so silly and stupid and foolish!
Until I met you, I trust you. Trust you because I Love you.
I don't know how or why, I just got this feeling.
I wished, between us, is unconditional love, not love with hurt as freebie.
I just wanna write this today.
To let you know, how I feel about us.
I'm just sooooooo scare that this, now, the so called 'honey moon' period in a relationship gone, wat will become for the two of us?
will we still be as good as the current, better or going down?
can't help but fear...
P.S: At the end of the blog, I love and misses you sooooooooooo muchhhhh... >.<
晚上11:19