<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1243213709475297331?origin\x3dhttp://happypassdays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to happypassdays.blogspot.com
2008年9月20日 星期六Y

Single? In a relationship? Married? Divoced?

I know things are different from the past in the modern 21st century nowadays. But, does it implies that even human relationship too? Especially the status of the unusual relationship between a man n a woman.
I just don't understand.

I used to have an ex-boyfriend who loves to play friendster. He told me he loved me and his heart belongs to me only. However, when I browsed his profile in friendster, the status is 'Single'.
Some men always said, "I'm too lazy to change, you know, you're the most important person in my heart is enough." or " why? don't you trust me? c'mon it's just friendster. nth else, you don't have confident in me or you?"
The problem is, we, women are easily insecure animals. If you really love us, why can't you, men, changed the status to 'in a relationship' or 'attached' in those friendster or facebook profile?

Why do you want to claim that you are single when you are attached to someone who means a lot to you?
After all, some men never promised that they will married some women when in the relationship, how can some women trust wholeheartly to that some men?
It would be more worst in the man is married and claim ' Single' in the profile isn't it?

Certain things just need to make the stance clear to avoid unwanted quarrels and disagreement. If simple thing such as status in the virtual world is not clear enough, how can the whole relationship be maintain? And I think, some women did the same thing too, not only referring to men.

In my opinion, I just think this type of status reflects how important n serious u r towards the relationship that u have commit to that special one.

Just my 2cent worth thinking...
heart blue w/ glitter 晚上8:51