I have two very big bad points.
Stubborn and Impulsive.
And one more is Blindness.
Because I am Stubborn, I don't take my friends' advices when they are the one who can see the whole situation very clearly.
Because I am Impulsive, I tend to do things that will make me regret and feel very stupid after I did it.
Because I am Blind, blind in my heart, I can't judge something very well and end up doing things that will hurt me and others very badly.
If I never start the whole relationship, We wouldn't end up this way.
If I never promise anything, He would not be so hurt.
If only the If can be redo again.
I will try to change my bad points. Cuz these will led to making situation getting out of hand and my life getting out of control.
I'm a grown up, I shouldn't be so silly and dreamy.
上午9:44