<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1243213709475297331?origin\x3dhttp://happypassdays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to happypassdays.blogspot.com
2008年9月14日 星期日Y

I can't believe that I slept my whole sunday's morning and afternoon away~

Reached home around 4+am today after a night out to celebrate friend's 21st bday.
Oh well, guessed it should be the most expensive and sumptuous dinner that I ever have in a friend's gathering.

Dinned at the Jumbo restaurant.

Lobster salad; Each of us entittled a claypot of sharkfin soup; XO big prawns soup; Black Pepper Crab; Some fried noodles; Big, Fat White Scallops with Asparagus; Fried Dough Sticks with some fish meat inside and the dessert, HoneyDew Sago Ice. In between with Ice Wine which according to Mr. Niao Sheng Dan that it is an extremely expensive and seasonal wine. Which I think the taste is sweet and aromatic, suitable for us ladies to savour. :)

I hope they love the cake that I chose for the birthday boy~

Though there was some small incidents happened through out the night, we still enjoyed the gathering after all. And, did i mentioned that there was an firework going on while we were having our dinner? I ran out of the restaurant and starred blankly at the fireworks. Imagine, fireworks in Clark Quey, it was like oh so romantic~

Hit the karaoke bar after the dinner in Clark Quey, a bar called Whisky Bar.

Ladies and Gentlemen, an important annoucement is to be made. If you're not a regular customer in Whisky Bar, please do not ever, ever enter the bar. This is due to the overwhelming of regular customer crowd in the bar that decreases your chance of singing the song that you have requested. The dear lovely waitress will just skipped your request and fulfil it with their favourite regular customer's request. So all the night, you will just keep hearing the same group of people singing their songs over and over again.

Thank you for the attention.

Next time, I will be reminded by myself that, if I ever want to sing songs, go to the karaoke box like KBOX, Party World or etc. Worst come to worst, never step in Whisky Bar located at Boat Quey. However, the friends get to do more talking and photo taking and drinking.

Pics will be update later.

Bunny, are you so busy? will you please please pleaseeeeee.... date me out in the coming week?
heart blue w/ glitter 晚上9:09