<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1243213709475297331?origin\x3dhttp://happypassdays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to happypassdays.blogspot.com
2008年9月30日 星期二Y

Having to do resume and send in application again is sucha chore...

It's been 6 whole months ever since I last wrote a resume and actually send to employers.
Quite at lost of what to do... x_x

Lee Hom's concert is coming up on 01 Nov... I think i'm gonna give it a miss this year again...
The past week is so happening.
Lots of unexpected stuffs happened to the people around me including myself.
I don't know what to say.
Hearing the stories of my fren's break up one follow by another, I really do feel sorry and sad for them.
Well... all I can say is, thing comes and go... You can't really do anything when a person's heart in not on urs anymore. Can't blame anyone and it's not ur own fault too. This is life.
I guess I'm not in a good position to judge others cuz I am in the situation too.
Break up and attached again. :)

I know what my frenz will said to me when they saw this post, TINA! WHY U ATTACH AGAIN SO SOON...
Fact is, I don't really know why I have the ability to do it but I just do.
This time I can't really choose who I wanna fall in love with cuz I just fall in love like that so naturally w/o much hesistation. And, how did it happen that cause me to become like that again, I don't know.

I think, all along I am searching for that someone.
It sounds so silly, I am silly I think.

I am a person with bad record.
It's like my result. All bad, bad, bad and suddenly one distinction out of nowhere poped out.
After that distinction, bad, bad, bad again.

I hope this time is a distinction, or maybe something better than a distinction...
Well, at least I don't need to think about relocating to oversea anymore.
I believe in him, believe that he is someone who can show me a whole new meaning of what life is about.
I hope we're moving together on the same pace and looking at the same direction in life.
:)
heart blue w/ glitter 下午4:27