I'm feeling so down...
It's tiring to fight for something that you know you can't change.
I'm emotionally n physically drained.
I just wished to call everything to an end.
Finally I can go thailand. Problem is, I'm joining my uncle's company tour along with my two cousins. I don't really mind going with my cousins cuz I like their accompany. But joining a tour guide means even u never go for their activities, you still need to stay in touch with them. Most probably going there for a week but I wanna go Koh Samui's Full moon Party!
That's the only thing I ever wanna see in thailand this time. I don't care about shopping and food or other thing. I just wanna join in that event with Jonatan. If I need to come back together with the tour guide, I can't go to the party anymore becuz of the date the full moon will be.
This is all so stupid. It's just BANGKOK! not any other places anymore. Why did they have to do this to me? Did they know that by doing this, it makes me more want to break free from them when I reach 21 yrs old? Things really doesn't need to turn this way but what they are doing to me, makes me more determined to move out of the house next yr.
And Seriously, I really wanna tell my father one thing.
I inherited all the stubborness, yearn-to-be-free, adventurous character all from both of you!
You have travelled to so many places when you're young and the places that you have been to, mostly were dangerous places. You allow yourself to go, why can't I do the same thing too? Just becuz I'm a girl so I can't do this and that? You're so WRONG! I know I can Men N Women have their differences so a lot of thing in this world splits into guys do this n girls do that. But, you can't use the same way that you judge about something and apply it on another thing.
Yes, I am your children but I am not you! I am not anyone else but myself.
I am capable of doing things my own and everyone knows that.
Since I was young, it was you who trained me to become what I am today. When everyone else was watching cartoons happily and going out with their parents all the time, what am I doing?
Trying to find something fun to do in the children home and yearning for just an outing with my parents.
But all come to no avail and only till the later yrs but it was all too late! I become independant enough and no longer wished for family gathering.
Please, go and think about what impact that both of you have done to me before forbiding me to do things that I want to do.
And thanks to both 0f you, now my cousins and relatives think that I'm DESPARATE to go for an holiday. damm..
清晨7:58