I need to complain about myself~
Because...
I don't take too much pictures of Jonatan... and now that I'm missing him, I have nothing to look at~ :X
So, I am mad about myself... stupid Tina~ BAKA@@@
It's oky~ I'll get him to be my model on our next off day~ teehee~ ^-^v
This boyfriend of mine, possess very funny and cute characters~ soon to be attached for 2 mths... he never failed to make my days whenever we're together. I guess, he'll probably be the nicest and polite and hilarious and tall(183cm!) and smart and charismatic boyfrien I'd ever have. But! He got his imperfections too!!! Those bad points that I thought I couldn't accept last time... Now I don't give a care to it~
So? What's going on in me? hahaa..
I really wonder how long we can last? Cuz, I don't have much confidence in our love. He even told me he could stay and study n live in Singapore here~ As long as I'm happy. However, that's not what I want. I don't want to make him feel he ought to do it just for me. We're still young. We have a lot of things to accomplish before we decided to settle down. Although if he really stay and study n live here I will be more than ever happy, but that's not the way it should be!
Say that I'm weird or strange or whatever, I just think that we should go ahead with what our plan was previously and not to let anything interrupt it just becaue we're together.
I guess, I really fall in love with him and want him to be happy more than anything.
晚上10:27