
I've been given the problem of wanting something soooo badly but I know I couldn't have it my way. It's about relationship. Everything is crazy. The story goes like this. One mth ago, I knew this Israeli cute guy out of a sudden in MRT. We had the most funny and ridiculous conversation and both of us were just joking. And, we leave down both of our contact number. I gave him mine becuz I felt that it's nice having a foreign friend as their lifestyle is soo much different from us and I'm curious about it and just wanted to broaden my view about this world. This chance is sth not we can chance by everyday in our daily life as we are not living aboard. Therefore, I left him my contact number out of good intention. Ever since that day, we've been msging and went out together quite a few times. Movies, Dinners etc etc. The feeling is nice whenever I'm with him. I really like him cuz he's just so nice to me~ :)
But, he's leaving Singapore in another 2 mths!
He need to go back to his country to finish his degree which will probably take like 3 to 4 yrs.
So, no matter how much we like each other now, everything will change when he went back to his country for yrs! The relationship will not last.
What am I going to do? I'm not planning to go after him to his country and I don't want to do that. At least not this or next yr. I've got my friends, my family here. They've been great to me ever since I broke up with someone last yr when my heart was truly broken.
I want to be with my friends and family, and I also want to be with him too.
I really have no confidence in long distance relationship anymore. Totally NO!
Most probably I still continue to go out with him and have our own fun while he still here. And by the time he go back to his country, I will be crying away and sad again for a few months or so and then back to my normal self. I can't stop myself from going out with him, cuz he've done nth wrong to me and he's always being sweet and caring to me. I guess my life just have to go through this way.
The presence of this guy changes my life. He makes me realise how blessing we singaporean are being able to live in a country like this where there's lots of people suffering outside Singapore.
And, he increased my interest to step out of Singapore, step out of South East Asia to go outside and see the world. I think this is sth I wanna do when I graduate this yr. I'm not saying I'm going to his country but to other much much more different countries like Africa, America, Brazil, Argentina, Europe etc for unexpected experience of life.
And most importantly, I think this idea of mine is great. Cuz I feel this is what I should do. See the world. Earn money to go see the world. Live your life with no regrets.
Yeah~ So, I reckoned this will be my goal for this and next yr~ :)