<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1243213709475297331?origin\x3dhttp://happypassdays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to happypassdays.blogspot.com
2007年11月2日 星期五Y
random blog today~

As a matter of fact, i'm the well-known 大忙人among my school mates and working colleagues...
I always have things waiting for me to do, because i don't want to slow down my life...
Seriously, I don't know why am i working so hard for... I don't even have a purpose now...
I'm scared...
that if i slow down, the monsters named lonliness and sadness will eat me up in a instance...
it's so hard to move on w/o him...
but I know I had to do it...
wished i had a shoulder to cry on when i'm feeling sad right now...
and that is impossible...
everyone thinks that i'm oky... i'm a problem solver and i'm strong...

but the fact is, i'm not...

i can solve problems is because the lecturer gives me solutions and i just follow it and apply in my own way...
i may laughed like mad woman everyday it's because i'm sick and tired of people asking me why am i so sad....

i'm sick and tired of everything...

i want to be happy...

I've lost the ability to do it already...
I've finally understand how Adam felt why he told me his reason last time...
yeah... he took a pretty long time to be in a relationship again...
and i wonder how long will i need to take too?
another month?yrs? or perhaps till i pass away...
sch is great...
my project is finishing soon and will be going for many competitions...

stupid pics that i've taken few days ago...

tina signed off here~ byebye~


heart blue w/ glitter 晚上10:27