<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1243213709475297331?origin\x3dhttp://happypassdays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to happypassdays.blogspot.com
2007年10月25日 星期四Y
我去做头发了!!!!

Dear all,
I've finally went to a salon and have my hairstyle changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heee... ^-^v
spent total 82bucks there...

20plus on their hair products...
59 for the digital spa perm...
done it at Yishun branch of Belong Salon...
they got 40% discount for all hair services till 31Oct2007
so I grabbed the chance to perm my hair :)
the whole perming took me 4hrs plus.. and the curlers and the machine quite heavy...
sat there till my backache, headache...
but who cares... as long as i got my perm done nicely by the hairstylist...
hee...
he quite metriculous about which type of perm effect he think will look nice on me...
so overall, i'm quite satisfied lo... my hair is not dead and dry at the end of the whole session too..
think i'll be going back for colouring after i get my salary in early nov...
As for sch, so far so good lo...
Get to study the electives i've chosen...
and know more frenz too...
well... it's my last sem and i don't wanna screw it... so I will WORKHARD!!!Gambatteru~
Aim to score not just pass...
that's what my fren have encourage me!!!
my final yr project is mostly done.. soon to be finish too~ am so so glad abt it!
I must have confidence and believe i myself that I can get good grades!!! although no money to study U but i will try my best to get a part time degree ~
so I must work hard study hard to reach my goal!!! :)
because that's the only thing i can do now...
pics will be upload below.. :D

我終於去做頭髮了!
哈哈~想要去燙頭髮是因為沒有做過所以想要去嘗試看看拉~
燙了過後覺得效果還蠻好看的呢~
原價是85塊,40%折扣後變成59塊了...
我還買了他們的定型幕斯和營養髮油所以總共花了82塊~
辛苦工作了一陣子,現在是寵自己的時候了...
過了一星期後,拿到全部薪水了再去染頭髮!!!
這樣我的捲髮就會更好看了...
好開心喔~
那個幫我弄頭髮的髮型師還蠻細心的,還一直幫我想哪一種大小的捲適合我...
燙出來的頭髮也不會很乾燥...
所以很滿意喔~
只是,在那邊坐了好久到腰酸背痛,頭也痛了...
因為那個捲和機器都好重喔~
可是愛美就只好忍耐了~
至於學校啊~普普通通咯~
如我所愿的讀我之前選的科目...
也認識很多好笑的朋友..
我的實習也差不多要做完了所以蠻輕鬆的...
我會繼續努力讀書的...
我想要在最後的學期考好成績,雖然沒錢念大學, 可是我會努力的報讀兼職文憑...
我會努力的!就如我在溫哥華的朋友說的,不只是要及格,也要考好成績!!!
因為, 我現在也只能做這些了...

待兒會~就要po照片了~~~




































PS:我要讓你知道,你的放棄,是值得的...因為我會努力做到你要看到的東西...可是, 我們, 不可能再在一起了... 因為,是你要我改變自己...變到,我完全不認識自己了...
有些東西,你丟掉了,就再也回不來了...雖然,心是不變, 但是就是自己再也無法承受這種傷害了...
我學會了保護自己, 放下對你的執著...1個月多了...你知道嗎?
heart blue w/ glitter 晚上11:52